Pokemon Card GX battle booster remaster open review! Number 1! SooRyen.. I picked up Her!!

It's been eight years since I sold Pokemon cards.The first selling Pokemon Box was "Red, White, and Black Collection."Today,  This Pokemon card box is released For YouTube video.





At first, I didn't know what was coming out of this box. I did think that "If I get a good card, I'll sell it."




Oh my gosh! This is the first pack. Pokemon Card Soo Ryen SR Support Card! I like it. Pretty~


 This is the card that I used to see in the box. Luna Ara GX! This card is sold for 3$!




Finally, it's Cheol Hwa Goo Yee  GX SR card!  What is it? It's not a steel plate, it's a...

When I put my Soo Ryen card in the album, it looks pretty. So I was searching other support card on the Internet.And I saw Pokemon Lillie Card...When I saw that powerful Lillie card, I could not sell Pokemon cards anymore, I became a collector. T.T






I still have 40 booster boxes. Because I'm a seller. KKK


Here's the GX Battlebust Remaster open video.

Watch the video and...Click Like! Leave Comments! Please press Subscribe.


Comments